This place matters... Town of Chase Oconto County, WI Welcome to the
Animal Control
Sue Gracyalny 8034 County S. Pulaski, WI 54162 920-822-2727
Dog Licenses
Yearly dog licenses are required for all dogs over 5 months of age. Dog license application forms are available through the town treasurer, on the town website or at the Recycle Center. You should always have some type of ID on your dogs, especially puppies. Report all lost dogs to Sue Gracyalny, the town Animal Control Officer, at 822-2727, and also the local area Humane Societies. Post signs where the dog was last seen, and at all local businesses in your area. You may also want to place an ad in the local newspapers. If your unlicensed dog is picked up by Animal Control, you may be required to pay a pound fee (up to $35.00) and a new dog license fee. You will also have to show proof of rabies vaccination, and have a dog license ON the dog’s collar before the dog will be released. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to keep the dog on their property and provide the dog with adequate food, water and appropriate shelter.  
Dog License Dog License
© 2014 Town of Chase, All Rights Reserved
site design & hosting by Green Bay Websites